Since today is the first official day of Summer 2016, we thought that we would have a little treat for our readers. We recently compiled a summer reading list for one of Hollywood’s most controversial celebrities. Some of you may love her and some of you may not, but you will definitely want to know what she is reading this summer. If you want to read the books on her list…books about only the most important things in life…all of them are listed below and can be found on the Discover Books website!
Check out what Kim Kardashian West is reading about this summer:
1) First up, Diamonds. We know that Kim LOVES her jewels and who doesn’t wear million dollar diamond earrings when they go swimming in the ocean? In case you lose yours like Kim did, we have a how-to guide on selecting new diamonds of the highest quality. A casual read.
2) Lip Injections. It is imperative that Kim always look her best. You never know when the paparazzi will be lurking around a corner so here is a book on everything and anything that pertains to injecting synthetic materials into your face. Yay!
3) Selfies…Obviously. For those of you who don’t know, Mrs. West recently published her own book of selfies, creatively titled “Selfish.” Yep, you guessed it, a picture book of hundreds of pictures of herself. We know for a fact that she’ll be engulfed in her latest masterpiece (looking at pictures of herself) over and over again this summer. If you want to read what Kim’s “reading”, you can buy it here!
4) Self Help. Kim has admitted that she’s a little lost in life so it’s pretty safe to say that she will be reading this self help guide this summer. A must-read if you really don’t know what is going on in your own life and need help figuring it out!
5) Mermaids. Kim is undecided on her views on these mystical creatures but one thing is for sure…reading about them DEFINITELY increases your IQ. Here is a book of some of the most amazing mermaid tales from around the world. We know that Kim has to have this in her repertoire for the summer!
And there you have it. Get reading and enjoy your summer Kim K. style!