Happy New Year!!
It is officially 2017!! Can you believe it? Another year has come and gone and we have enjoyed every second (well almost every second) of it! As most people have already done, we would imagine that you’ve created your list of resolutions for the new year, right?
As we mentioned in our previous post, we hope that on your list you are planning to include living every day to its full potential! You never know what might happen so get out there, try new things and take some risks! #yolo….remember?!
Regardless of whether or not you’ve made a mental list of the things you want to do differently or better in 2017, we also wanted to give you one of our favorite lists of some “must reads” for your new adventurous (#yolo) lifestyle! About a week ago, Inc.com released their list of, “12 Books to Read for a Hopeful Start to 2017.” Take advantage of some (if not all) of these optimistic and inspiring books to help you live out your new year’s resolutions!
We’ve chosen our top 5 favorites from the list and included them below.
The best part is that you can buy any of them at www.discoverbooks.com (for a lot less than retail & free shipping!) by clicking on its picture below.
1) The Wave: In Pursuit of the Rogues, Freaks, and Giants of the Ocean – Susan Casey
2) The Philosophical Baby: What Children’s Minds Tell Us About Truth, Love, and the Meaning of Life – Alison Gopnik
3) When Breath Becomes Air – Paul Kalanithi
4) The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World – Jacqueline Novogratz
5) The Warmth of Other Suns: The Epic Story of America’s Great Migration – Isabel Wilkerson